TELLURIDE ADVENTURE CENTER
- Show all
- adventure winter
- mountain village dining
- mountain village dining Casual Fare
- mountain village dining Fine Dining
- on mountain dining
- on mountain dining Casual Fare
- on mountain dining Fine Dining
- specialty camps
- tot dining
- tot dining casual dianning
- tot dining Fine Dining
Explore Hidden Areas of the Resort
Our legendary guide staff will detail the local flora and fauna and provide exclusive knowledge about the captivating natural world.
A Fun Way to Speed Down the Hills!
Our snowbiking instructors will provide you with an exciting, fun experience that fits your needs and abilities.
A Cool Alternative to Ski School
Discover the wonders of Telluride through programs such as Winter Wilderness Survival, Trekking and Tracking, and Geocaching!
Guided Heli-Skiing and Snowboarding Tours
The Telluride Adventure Center works with Telluride Helitrax to skiers and snowboarders create the memory of a lifetime.
Kids Half Day Snow Camp
A cool alternative to ski school for kids ages 5-12.
Kids Half Day Snow Camp Sessions:
The Telluride Adventure Center provides day camps for kids ages 5-12. Our programs are designed to connect kids with their environment and develop a deeper appreciation for the world around them.
Due to social distancing protocols Kids Snow Camp will be operating in the outdoors only, in half day increments.
A cool alternative to ski school for kids ages 5-12, your child will experience a half-day of outdoor winter activities. Discover the wonders of Telluride through programs such as Winter Wilderness Survival, Trekking and Tracking, and Geocaching! Give us a call for details on our weekly program schedules. For a safe and enjoyable adventure, your child needs to bring a warm jacket and gloves, a winter hat and boots, sunglasses or goggles, and a water bottle & backpack. Due to Covid-19 social distancing protocols, lunch will not be included in Kids Snow Camp this year, and reservations will need to be booked in half day increments in advance, either over the phone or through the webstore.
For a safe and enjoyable adventure, your child needs to bring a warm jacket and gloves, a winter hat and boots, sunglasses or goggles, and a water bottle & backpack. All other equipment is included in the price. Camp departs from the Sunset Plaza in Mountain Village.
Snow Bike Course & Rentals
No tires needed on this biking adventure! Ski blades replace wheels as you cruise and curve down our groomed ski runs. With smaller ski blades on each foot, you are able to carve through the snow and stop with ease. While staying on the mountain, try this fun alternative way to speed down the hills! Whether you’re a veteran skier who wants to switch things up a bit or you’re new to the slopes and want to start off slow, our snowbiking instructors will provide you with an exciting experience that fits your needs.
In order to rent a snowbike, you simply need to join us for a quick half-day certification course, and upon completion you are then welcome to keep your bike for the rest of the day. Once certified guests may rent a bike whenever they would like to go out on their own for years to come!
Skiing and snowboarding experience is not required, but is highly encouraged in order to immensely increase your chances of passing the certification course.
Due to Covid-19 social distancing protocols, walk-ins will not be accomodated for the winter of 2020-2021. To register for a snowbike lesson or rental, please book online or over the phone (970) 728-7433.
Two-Hour Certification Class:
|$100/PERSON FOR LESSON & BIKE RENTAL|
|$180/PERSON FOR LESSON, RENTAL & 1-DAY LIFT TICKET|
|$50/DAY FOR CERTIFIED RIDERS|
|$25/DAY FOR FOR GUESTS IN PRIVATE SKI LESSON|
Snowshoe Tour Prices:
|TOP-A-TEN SNOWSHOE TOUR||$250/group|
Snowshoe groups may consist of up to 4 people who have traveled and lodged together.
Explore areas of the Telluride Ski Resort that are inaccessible on skis or a snowboard. Our group and private snowshoe tours cater to all ability levels. Advance reservations for snowshoe tours and rentals will be required to participate in the tours. Walk-ins will not be accommodated in the winter of 2020/2021 due to Covid protocols.
Imagine being led through Telluride’s winter wonderland by an expert naturalist. Our legendary guide staff will detail the local environments’ flora, fauna and provide exclusive knowledge about the captivating natural world. Tours are designed to accommodate all ability levels and depart from a designated outdoor meeting space across the snow from the top of chair #1 in the Sunset Plaza.
ON-RESORT DAILY SNOWSHOE TOURS
- Approx. 3.5 hours from start to finish
- There are two tours available per day. One at 10:00am the other at 10:30am.
- Tours depart from the Adventure Center’s designated meeting spot in the Sunset Plaza.
- Tours depart from the Adventure Center’s designated meeting spot in the Sunset Plaza
- Please arrive ten minutes prior to your tour (9:50am and 10:20am respectively) to meet your guide and finalize any details.
- Guests can expect to return to village core by approximately 1:30pm if on the first tour, or 2:00pm if on the second tour.
- Each tour may accommodate a maximum of 4 guests who have traveled and lodged with one another.
- Walk-ins will not be accommodated during the winter of 2021. Advance registration must be completed online or over the phone to participate in a tour.
- On the tour, the group will walk from the meeting area to the Chondola/Lift 1 (half chair lift, half gondola) and download on the 4-person gondola portion of the lift. Across from the bottom of the Chondola is the bottom of Sunshine Express/Lift 10, a chair lift that takes you to the Top-A-Ten Nordic and Snowshoe Area.
- Guests will be outfitted for snowshoes once outside the warming yurt at the top of lift 10.
The Telluride Adventure Center works with Colorado’s premier helicopter ski company, Telluride Helitrax, to bring advanced-intermediate to expert skiers and snowboarders the memory of a lifetime at some of the highest elevations in North America.
The Helitrax Eurocopter S350 B3e helicopter allots guests exclusive access to over 200 square miles of high alpine basins, cirques and summits. Backcountry enthusiasts can expect an average of six runs over the course of a day, totaling approximately 10,000 to 14,000 vertical feet.