Telluride Canopy Adventure
2021 CANOPY ADVENTURE SEASON
9am to 5pm | Daily: June 19 – Sept. 19
Weekends: Sept.25 – Oct. 3
FALL WEEKEND DATES ARE WEATHER DEPENDENT
The Telluride Canopy Adventure begins at the Telluride Adventure Center where you get briefed with a safety video, weigh in and get geared up. Ride the Village Express Chairlift then walk to training area. Side by side UTVs return you to the Mountain Village Core after your adventure. Guests should arrive at the Telluride Adventure Center 15 minutes prior to the tour start time. Late arrivals may not be accommodated.
NUTS & BOLTS
- Age 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Private tour includes up to 6 guests
- Weight minimum 70 lbs
- Weight maximum 250 lbs
- Maximum height: 6’6″
- All guests must sign a liability waiver before adventure
- CANCELLATION POLICY: 7 Day Advance Notice Required
- Weather Dependent with money back guarantee if tours are canceled
- Canopy Adventures start PROMPTLY at the designated time; Late arrivals may not be accommodated
- Only closed-toe shoes and boots are allowed on the Canopy Adventure. No sandals or flip flops.
- Wear longer shorts, pants or leggings (for more comfort in the harness).
- Short-sleeved and long-sleeved shirts are most comfortable. Bring layers!
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a water bottle and a portable snack.
- Take off all necklaces and large jewelry before arriving.
- If you bring your phone, store it in a securely zipped pocket. Should you drop your phone along the way, the guides will not be able to retreive it! GoPros and secured cameras are recommended.
- Backpack and personal item storage is available prior to loading the chairlift.
- Use the restroom before you go – the Canopy Adventure largely takes place on the mountain without immediate access to restroom facilities.
Guests who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol of any kind may not participate in this activity. Guests with the following medical conditions may not participate n this activity: (a) pregnant or think they may be pregnant, (b) heart condition, (c) seizure condition, (d) history of back or neck injury, or (e) any other medical condition that prevents guests from following the safety rules and guidelines.