Telluride Canopy Adventure
2023 CANOPY ADVENTURE SEASON
Now Closed. See you in the summer of 2024.
The Telluride Canopy Adventure begins at the Telluride Adventure Center (map here) where you will be briefed with a safety video, weigh in, and get geared up. Next you will ride the Village Express Chairlift and walk to the training area. After your adventure, side by side UTVs will return you to the Mountain Village Core. Guests should arrive at the Telluride Adventure Center 15 minutes prior to the tour start time. Late arrivals may not be accommodated.
- Only closed-toe shoes and boots are allowed on the Canopy Adventure. Sandals and flip flops are not permitted .
- Wear long shorts, pants, or leggings (for more comfort in the harness).
- Short-sleeved and long-sleeved shirts are most comfortable. Bring layers!
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a water bottle with carabiner.
- Take off all necklaces and large jewelry before arriving.
- If you bring your phone, store it in a securely zipped pocket. Should you drop your phone along the way, the guides will not be able to retrieve it! GoPro and secured cameras are recommended.
- Backpack and personal item storage is available prior to loading the chairlift.
- Use the restroom before your tour – the Canopy Adventure largely takes place on the mountain without immediate access to restroom facilities.
NUTS & BOLTS
- Minimum Weight: 80 lbs
- Maximum Weight: 250 lbs
- Maximum Height: 6’6″
- All guests must sign a liability waiver before adventure
- Ages 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult (ages 18+)
- All guests will be weighed and measured prior to tour start. Any guests not meeting the weight/height requirements will not be allowed access. Refunds for failing to meet weight/height requirements are not considered.
- Cancellation Policy: 72 Hour Advance Notice Required for Full Refund
- Weather dependent with money back guarantee if tours are canceled prior to departure
- Canopy Adventures start PROMPTLY at the designated time; Late arrivals may not be accommodated
- Any guest(s) unable to meet the 80lb weight minimum and/or the 250lb weight maximum requirements will not be allowed access to the course and will not receive a refund. The same policy is applicable for the 6’6″ height max.
Guests who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol of any kind may not participate in this activity. Guests with the following medical conditions may not participate n this activity: (a) pregnant or think they may be pregnant, (b) heart condition, (c) seizure condition, (d) history of back or neck injury, or (e) any other medical condition that prevents guests from following the safety rules and guidelines.